I suggest 2 bananas since, as you see above, the ratio of overnight oats to blended banana is not even. It still tasted good though!
Adapted Slightly from: Oh She Glows
You will need:
- 1/3 cup regular oats
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1-2 peeled frozen bananas
In a small bowl, put all of the ingredients except the banana(s).
Whisk and cover with plastic wrap. Put in the fridge OVERNIGHT.
Take out of the fridge and give a quick stir to combine.
Blend the banana(s) in a food processor. Take out a small cup. Layer the overnight oats and the banana. Eat!
It is a moist, slightly coconut tasting blueberry muffin. It is vegan too! But don’t let that discourage you, it is easy to make and tastes delicious.
Adapted Slightly From: Chocolate-Covered Katie
Active Time: Less than 8 minutes
- 3 tablespoons All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- dash of salt
- 2 tablespoons blueberries
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 and a 1/2 teaspoon unrefined coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon soy milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
Preheat oven 340 degrees F. Mix dry ingredients. Mix wet ingredients. Combine but DO NOT OVER MIX. Bake for 17 to 20 minutes.