It is so thick and chewy. It tastes like banana bread! The replacement of flour with oats make it a wonderful breakfast meal.
Slightly Adapted From: Chocolate-Covered Katie
- 1/2 cup oats
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons mashed, very-ripe banana
- 3 tablespoons non-dairy milk or water
- 1 tablespoon unrefined coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon (or more) chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Cook for 15-20 minutes (until firm) and than high broil for 5 minutes extra.